- Struggling to find an efficient way to manage terminology?
When managing terminology, spreadsheets and Excel files can get confusing and make it difficult to visualise data clearly.
At the start of a new project, we create a term base (glossary) containing any key terminology. The customer can then confirm the translation of those terms in advance, helping guarantee high quality translations first time round.
- Looking for quality translations by subject specialists and native translators?
We only employ native translators. We also have a wide network of subject specialists who are ready to offer their knowledge and expertise when required.
- Do you need a certified translation?
We are ISO 17100:2015 certified and can provide certificates of accuracy.
- Do you use tools like CAD, Madcap, Visio or InDesign? Do you work with different files formats, such as .dxf, .xml, .json, .po or .xliff?
We have an in-house team of graphic designers working in our dedicated desktop publishing (DTP) department. This means we can offer document formatting free of charge.
We can work with almost any type of document, so whatever programs you use, your translations will be ready to go.
- Does your source text contain images that can’t be edited?
Our graphic designers have the required expertise to extract text contained in images and send it to our translators. We then deliver the image back to you, containing the text in the target language.
- Concerned about confidentiality?
We take security very seriously. We are ISO 27001:2013, Cyber Essentials Certified and GDPR compliant. All our staff, both internal and freelancers, sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Need a translation agency that can guarantee quality and has indemnity insurance?
We cover our services with a 5 million GBP indemnity insurance policy, and we are very happy to say that in our 25 years of operation, we have never made a claim.
- How do we charge for a translation?
We quote per project, on a per word basis. This excludes the cost of repetitions.
We use specialised translation management tools to analyse files and find any repetitions, so you will only be charged once for the translation of repeated text.
We create translation memories for your project and a glossary of key terms. This means that whenever you send new files for translation, we can cross check the content against your previous translations and only charge for new content.