Translation services to a broad range of industries
We deliver translation solutions to numerous clients across multiple industries globally:
- Legal Translation Services
- Financial Translation Services
- Marketing Translation Services
- Translations for Government and Public Sector
- Software and Games Localisation
- Industrial and Engineering Translation Services
- Energy and Environmental Translation Services
- Life Sciences Translation Services
- Automotive Translation Services
Intertranslations provides accurate, reliable and top quality legal translation services.
Legal translation experts
Our expert legal translators have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the legal services industry and only translate into their mother tongue, ensuring 100% accuracy and integrity of the translated document. Our legal translations teams are well-acquainted with US law and regulations, international legislation and institutions. From the translation of litigation cases to legal terms translation services, Intertranslations will cover all of your relevant needs.
We know that there is no margin for error in translating financial documents, and urgency doesn’t mean a compromise on quality. Intertranslations delivers reliable, integrated translation solutions to banks, financial institutions, insurance companies and asset managers worldwide, around the clock. Our company has developed strong industry expertise and proudly provides ISO-approved systems and processes that guarantee security and accuracy for your financial terms translation services.
Marketing translation services include much more than just simply a translation of marketing terms. International companies seek a marketing translation agency that can globalise their marketing communication across all markets and deliver a strong marketing message that appeals to clients locally. Marketing translation is uniquely both technical and creative.
As marketing translations specialists, Intertranslations can translate marketing materials including: brochures, flyers, slogans, logos, company presentations, press releases, ebooks, marketing scripts, and advertising scripts.
Our marketing services in the UK include:
• Targeted Marketing and advertising translation services
• Digital marketing translation services, which include e-marketing translations services and online marketing translations services
• Database marketing translation services
• Network marketing translation
• Translation of marketing terms
• Translation of marketing documents
• Translation of marketing materials
• Marketing Texts Translation
If you’re seeking marketing translation services in all languages, including marketing translation services in French, German, Spanish, and Italian…Intertranslations can deliver fast and high-quality global marketing translation services.
We provide a variety of language combinations, including::
• Marketing translation services English to Spanish
• Marketing translation services English to French
• Marketing translation services English to Italian
• Marketing translation services English to German
• Marketing translation services English to Polish
• Marketing translation services English to Greek
• Marketing translation services English to Arabic
• Marketing translation services English to Russian
• Marketing translation services English to Chinese
• Marketing translation services Spanish to English
• Marketing document translation English to Chinese
• Marketing document translation English to Arabic
Government and Public Sector Translations
Intertranslations has the long-standing expertise and know-how to manage any translation relating to government and public sector documentation. Covering a broad spectrum, ranging from local self-government to national level and up to that of the European Union, its translations enable the government sector to effectively communicate with minority groups, communities, business entities and associations, thereby providing the general public with information on national, EU and local governmental matters.
Government translations and terminology
All of Intertranslations’ translators and editors working on government texts, from legislation to policies of public interest issues, have a strong academic background in government and international politics. Translators use reference materials, whether in hard-copy or electronic form, that cover a variety of issues adhering to international glossaries and standards.
Software and Games Localisation
The software localisation sector is particularly exciting for translators and attractive to developers. Translators have the opportunity to transfer a complete experience in the culture of the users while developers come into contact with new target markets.
The high-tech tools and certified procedures that Intertranslations uses for websites, mobile applications, games and documentation place it at the forefront of software localisation.
Intertranslations’ translation processes and technology are adapted appropriately so as to respond fully to the needs of modern software localisation. The specialised software localisation team consists of experienced professionals who follow the customers’ agile processes and their Sprints and is trained to use the specified management tools in order to deliver projects of any scale in lightning-fast time. This way, developers are disengaged from the software localisation process while expert translators deliver PBIs seamlessly.
Intertranslations performs software localisation according to the needs of the end user and the particular characteristics of the market addressed. Thanks to the localisation services we provide, our customers are able to successfully promote their products and services in the respective markets both nationally and globally. Intertranslations, with its specialised translation staff, possesses a powerful competitive position in the evolving software localisation sector.
Do you need to automate the process of localising your software and your documentation, from the submission of the translation project to payment? Intertranslations can help you save time and free your employees to deal with their core responsibilities.
Intertranslations helps its clients adapt their software to their end user and target audience’s particular characteristics. Using our localisation services, international clients are able to promote their products and services while positioning themselves as leaders in their respective markets worldwide. Due to our staff of specialists, Intertranslations remains fiercely competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Our software localisation service is a stage-by-stage process, which includes the translation of software user interfaces, help-related files, manuals and tools, as well as corporate documentation and packaging, license agreements, disclaimers, warranties and any other related information.
Localisation project management is completed in two stages. The first stage is project specification analysis and creation of a project plan, the second stage includes the re-integration of source software into translatable formats, allowing for text translation and a single user to directly track and manage tasks.
Intertranslations localises software in all environments, i.e. Microsoft, Apple, Android, Unix, Mobile, and is fully experienced in the use of the following tools and technology, i.e. Java, C++, MSDN, .Net:
• Catalyst – localisation tool for Windows EXE/DLL, RC, MFC, Visual Basic, .NET, Java, XML, etc.
• Multilizer – localisation tool for Windows (EXE/DLL), RC, .NET, ResX, Visual Basic, Delphi, Java, XML, databases, Palm, Symbian, etc.
• Passolo – localisation tool for Windows EXE/DLL, RC, MFC, Visual Basic, .NET, Java, XML, etc.
• localisation tool for C++, Windows application, VB, XML, Java, PO, etc.
Extensive experience in professional translation and software localisation guarantees efficiency thorough project planning and implementation. Customers are able to seamlessly interact with the localised software in their own language. Harmonisation with local variables and regulatory frameworks applicable at local, national and international levels places the software company in an excellent linguistic and cultural position.
Industrial and Engineering Translations
Intertranslations’ experience in manufacturing translations has been built over 20 years of projects for the largest companies in the world, making us the ideal partner for any translation need.
Companies active in the industrial and construction sectors perfectly organise their supply chain, and translations are no exception. Intertranslations translates information into communication in order for our clients to be competitive globally.
Translations in the engineering and machinery sectors
Our skilled translators have extensive knowledge and experience in the engineering industry, having performed:
• Agricultural machinery translations
• Construction machinery translations
• Mining equipment translations
• Power and hand tools translations
• Translations of metallurgical equipment
• Ventilation equipment, heating and air conditioning translations
• Commercial refrigeration equipment translations
• Commercial construction sector and service sector translations
• Drivetrain, engine, turbine translations
• Industrial equipment and spare equipment translations
Energy and Environmental Translations
Intertranslations provides exceptional translations in the fields of energy and environment due to the translation skills, subject knowledge and specialized technical expertise of its translators. Each energy and environmental translation project is carried out by translators who are native speakers of the target language into which a text is translated, as well as being experts on the terminology used by environmental agencies and companies in the energy sector.
Intertranslations provides the energy and environmental industries with high-quality professional translation and localisation services. Past projects include:
• Procedures translations
• Installations translations
• Manuals translations
• Brochures translations
• Technical equipment translations
• Training materials translations
• Standards translations
• Specifications translations
• EU directives translations
• Lists translations
• Diagrams translations
• Internal documents translations
• Corporate documents translations
• Promotional documents translations
• Contracts translations
• Board practices translations
• Financial statements translations
• Certificates translations
• Documents translations
• Notices translations
• Competitions translations
Life Sciences Translations
Intertranslations has dealt extensively with medical and pharmaceutical translations and is a very reputable name in the field. Translators and editors of Intertranslations specializing in life sciences translations possess the necessary knowledge and skills to provide accurate and effective translations.
Linguistic fluency and medical expertise ensure that a medical text can be translated from one language to another with accuracy and effectiveness. The requirements of various bodies including hospitals, health care providers, insurance companies and public health administration services, at a local or international level, must also be taken into consideration. In this field, issues of confidentiality and nondisclosure are of the utmost importance and are treated accordingly by Intertranslations.
The material translated by Intertranslations during its twenty years in the field of medical and pharmaceutical translations covers a wide range of topics including:
• Translations of patient records and histories
• Hospital sheets translations
• Discharge translations
• Clinical study translations
• Manual translations
• Patent translations
• Product translations
• Equipment translations
• Scientific communications translations
• Manuscript translations
• Bibliography translations
• List translations
• Translations of specifications for manufacturers, exporters and suppliers
• Drug translations
• Therapy translations
• Medical legal framework translations
• Translations of medical regulatory frameworks
Intertranslations has extensive terminology expertise, required by leading automotive manufacturers to describe industry specific mechanical and electronic systems, methods and processes; as used by engineers, technicians, dealers, suppliers and customers. We are able to translate into all commercial languages.
Companies operating in the automotive industry, from vehicle manufacturers to dealers and suppliers, have proactively organised their supply chain in order to effectively compete within the international markets.
Challenges from fierce competition, changing markets, regulators, environmental bodies and public opinion continuously vary, not to mention the emergence of new players from non-established countries into the market. Their message and information need to be in its best form in order to to successfully and effectively address all those challenges.
We deliver documents for technical, industrial and commercial use, including:
• user, service, diagnosis, training and maintenance manuals
• warranty documents
• technical brochures and bulletins
Intertranslations also drafts, translates and edits corporate communication tools, such as:
• database files
• marketing brochures
• corporate websites