At Intertranslations, optimal quality is ensured by professional reviewers, editors and copywriters.
Linguistic excellence, knowledge and intrinsic critical thinking ensure the production of final translation texts adapted to project requirements and aim to comply with translation standards, thus enabling us to achieve customer satisfaction.
In the process of editing, the objective is to ensure the end quality of the text is achieved through the following stages:
• Spelling, grammar, punctuation and content check
• Conformity and accuracy of expression inspection
• Compliance with clients’ standards
• Rewriting, where necessary, of the translated text
• Review with regards to legal issues that may arise due to the nature of the text.