Launch of our business blog and bimonthly newsletter
September 22, 2020 News & Translation
2020 has been full of unexpected events and this is the least we can say. When faced with such an unexpected situation, crisis management really comes into play. It is important to be proactive and creative. Our managers have been quick-thinking, and their ability to adapt has enabled us to reorganize ourselves and move ahead swiftly so that we remain ready to assist you, and meet your needs despite the difficult situation.
At Intertranslations, we have launched our business blog as well as our bimonthly newsletter. This is an opportunity to share articles, strategic advice, innovative ideas and the latest news with you.
Here is a quick view on our latest news:
We are delighted to announce that our certifications have been renewed. They guarantee the quality of our services.
- ISO 17100:2015 certifies the compliance of our translation services.
- ISO 9001:2015 certifies the quality of our services and our ability to provide you with products that meet your requirements.
- ISO 27001:2013 certifies the quality of our information security management.
- Intertranslations is also certified for compliance with the requirements for cyber security against risk from internet-based threats of the Cyber Security Essentials Scheme, developed by the UK Government and Industry.
Intertranslations moved its IT infrastructure management to the cloud with Azure. This tool helps us address our IT administration and security challenges by building, managing and deploying our servers and applications over a large global network. Your data stays safe!
Following very demanding, highly competitive calls for tender, we are proud to have been awarded the following contracts:
- European Parliament: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish into Portuguese.
- European Commission: English to Italian, Danish, Dutch, Latvian, Portuguese, Swedish, and Greek to English.
- European Central Bank: English to Portuguese and Dutch, Latvian to English, and Greek to English.